Since 2012, the New Jersey Miss Amazing Pageant has been a point of light with statewide impact.
New Jersey Miss Amazing held it's first statewide pageant in 2012 and that was the beginning of something very special here in the Garden State. Our goal is to continue to grow, making sure everyone from North, South and Central NJ is aware this AMAZING opportunity is available to all the girls and women in our special needs communities. Working and coordinating with other organizations, such as Special Olympics and ARC, as well as school districts throughout the state is helping us get the word out and we are so excited for this past years pageant proved to be the largest state pageant to date and we're looking forward to this years being even bigger and better! Hope you will join us!
- Many girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- 100's of volunteers have given their time to our program
- 1000's of pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
- Every year our event is packed with supporters from around the state
- Numerous news outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing
- In May, 2015 we held our first ever NJ Miss Amazing Family Fun Night at Trenton Thunder with over 100 families in attendance! It was a Blast!
Meet the Queens
Click the photos below to find out more about our 2017 representatives.